Re: 2.2

The really bad part of it is that if one of those pieces of guano does pass
you you will have a hell of a time avoiding all of the parts falling off of
them.  Hopped-up K-Cars...yuck.  And, having both driven and sparred with a
GLH I can tell you that the only place they will "crush" a VW is in a
straight line.  I've driven mini-vans that handled better.

Aaron
'93 Corrado SLC