Re: Hello & Exhaust

At 12:06 PM -0400 6/12/99, Shawn C Meze wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 21:14:56 -0700 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:
>
> >I'm planning on stainless but hardly anybody wants to talk about a Mk1
> >stainless exhaust anymore.
>

> Thats because where you live, you dont NEED stainless. Save the funds for
> more rum or if need be, parts! :)
> Just go with an aluminized system. it will do the same job and cost much
> less. I was just under the GLi and it looks as new as the day I installed
> it a couple years ago. Sucks I wasted my money on a SS system for the
> Roc....
> YMMV!

Count yerselves lucky that you don't live in a climate where they dump road
salt on the roads in the winter.  I can just hear my car dissovling.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
| "So take this hint. MacOSX Server on an ice-white and blue G3 |
|makes the best computer you've ever touched. Here at last is   |
|the thing you prayed for every miserable hour spent holding    |
|NT's hand as it convulsed, vomiting and choking on its         |
| own excrement in front of you ."                              |
|          -Steven W. Schuldt   Apple Enterprise Software       |