Re: water pump pulley and Potterman

Michael Leach wrote:

> not to sound stupid or anything but what is the point??

<snip>
> ===
> Michael Leach
> 87 16v
> Rochester,NY

In order to get something the Potterman has touched with his very own
hands, natch.

[Queue Angelic Choir]

But really I think this is due to the problem you get when you swap
engines or otherwise remove the A/C from a setup and loose the pulley
needed to run a three belt setup. (I could be wrong in terms of
polarity- maybe they ref. adding or supporting A/C instead of removing
it.) , but the point is that you don't have enough pulleys that line up
in the right way without the 'hookup'.

TBerk