Re: 2.2

You mean the MC I-5 (from the 5KT/5KTQ/200/200Q pre - '91, post
something, I dunno)? If so, then yes. Oh wait, maybe that's a 2.1. I
think it's a 2.2, though.
I doubt this is what you mean, because it won't really fit in a Scirocco,
as far as I know, but it does have 162bhp stock, so it made me
suspicious....
	-Josiah