Re: Things.. :)

Call me naive, but I trust this guy.He's just a young guy who's a real VW freak so
they hired him. He is really into the local race scene and everyone knows him to
be a good guy. He just started working 6 days /week and also has a golf, so he has
no time any more for 2 cars.I dunno....Although his car was nice, mine is still in
better shape and if I put $6000 into my car ....lookout!
On an unrelated topic , my girlfriend interviewed Mika Hakkinen last night at a
Hugo Boss party at the Museum of Fine Art. She used a bunch of questions that I
gave her , except my favorite: Hey Mika , ever drive a scirocco?.......
I did however get a nice Hugo Boss/McLaren/Mercedes golf shirt out of it.....Ok,
your forgiven.
My # at home:484-8288
Off to Maine til June 20th,
see ya,