Re: New engine

Scottish wrote:

> Hey I'm gonna be dropping a new engine into my project car (as soon as
> the frame is straigtened, and I wanted to know which engines are in any
> way better, cause I knew you guys would know.  YOu know everything!! Ya
> by the way it's 8V and I'm gonna use CIS sorry.  THanks
>
> ===
> Scottish
> '83 Rocco

We love the "I'm gonna do a Project Car".   Really.

Personally we esp Love the "I Straightened My Frame" story.

I don't care if I'm the only one you hear from. If it's Sciroccco then
save it from the Yard.

Now the weight is upon YOU to produce.

Best Karma?

Audi 2.0 liter Bottom End  (commU- Show me a better Bolt On)

83-84 Rabbit GTI Top End (Big Vales) (If Not This, Then What?)

Synthetic Oil ( PfSt )

Wide ratio Tranny. Replace the seals.

Synth in that too, (Redline MTL for the early stuff)

All new bushings, ball joints and every seal you can get at.

Did I mention replace all the seals?

F*ck it, replace every d*mn thing thing you can put a wrench too w/ OEM
or better.

Do it now, watch them do it, or Do it your Self.

OR- pick a Nationally known spot (I'm close to, Oops-   I didn't mention
ND... ) So that if they screw yer stuff up [ on the odd chanche they
might] you have the list as back up.

We made a quiet [but Hot Damn Noticable] showing at this years ND Show.
(Heh, wait till next Year.)

BTW-   On a Pearsonal Note- What are the remaining Shows thoughout the
year / season?

TBerk
I have no agenda, yet.