Re: Catalogs (was:Re: 14" teardrop alloy for sale)

At 18:18 6/10/99 -0400, Jim Jarrett wrote:
>Well, I just got my first Rocky Mountain Motorsports catalog that WASN'T
>for air cooled/New Beetle stuff for the first time in forever.  OH, there's
>some tasty bits in there I need.....I will, of course, call VWP/AAB first.
>But, they have window seals, sensors, a fuse box for my '81......
>
>At least it has pictures.
>
>| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |

Are Rocky Mountain selling watercooled stuff again (well, other than New
Beetle)?  Didn't they get out of that a couple of years ago?

Joachim

Joachim and Belinda and Hobi and Griffin in Houston, TX
...and now Lucky, the rescue kitten, too!
beekj@ghg.net

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures
from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men
who will deal likewise with their fellow men."
-- St. Francis of Assisi