RE: SF meet?

Mid-late July is good for me too....the 15th is my b-day!  I live in
Fremont.  I'm willing to travel as well.

Where do the rest of you Bay-Area folks live?  Duh...in the BA, but where?

All the best,
-Norm

I'm totally up for it, mid-late July is perfect for me.

I'm willing to travel (I'm in San Jose) to SF.

Jonas
85 Scirocco