Re: 14" teardrop alloy for sale

At 11:04 AM 6/10/99 -0400, AlanCote@aol.com wrote:

>I've got one 14" alloy teardrop wheel for sale, complete with hubcap. Mounted
>is a Dunlop HR4 tire, with average tread depth of .3 inches - plenty of meat
>left. The wheel is in good condition - no dents. Parts Place (MI) wants $220
>(shipped) for a  used teardrop w/o rubber. Make me a reasonable offer ...
>
>Alan Cote
>'86 Scirocco 8V
>'93 Passat Wagon VR6 5-spd

They want $220???  Damn, I bought one from Ron's parts a couple of years
ago, new, for $89 plus shipping.  I guess those guys(part's place) are
ripping people off.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)