Re: 8v headers?

At 04:48 PM 6/9/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone have an opionion on the bellevue 8v header? Does the plating
>do much?

Dunno about the most recent Bellvue, but I have an older one on my 85 8v.
Makes a ton of power over stock.   Is Bellvue coating them finally?
Mine is un-coated.  I do, however, recommend the Brospeed (bosal) for
longevity and max power but its pricey.  The ceramic coating is great,
and fitment in my friends car was much better than mine.

I know that Eurotech, Eurosport and some damn honda company
all makes headers as well.   (the honda one is that ugly blue coating)

Ed

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realise
how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."