Re: [Euro Lights][Bulbs?]

The one you're wondering about is the "city light." I don't know of any US
cars that had them, but it is similar in concept to daytime running
lights. Not sure of the bulb, but if you have one to bring to an auto
parts store, they should be able to match it to something. A number of
list members have put colored bulbs in to match/contrast their car's color
and wire them in with the parking lights. I haven't hooked mine up (yet).

The main bulbs in the outer, larger lens (low/high beams) are H4 bulbs.
The bulb in the inner lens (high-beams only) can require either H1 or H3
bulbs.

Yup. Dirk kicks ass (he got me my lights, too)!

Neal

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Tyler Zachau wrote:

> I just got done fondling my Euro Lights(Thanks Dirk!) and was wondering,
> what kind of bulbs does it have? I am assuming the city light is an H1
> right, and the main one in the center is an H4, but what about the one that
> is towards the bottom on the left? TIA!
> Tyler

			Neal Tovsen