Re: Cylinder head needed

Well, you'll end up with a running engine but it won't be tuned ideally. The 2.0l
head is set up to make more torque at the expense of horsepower. It is the reverse
with the 1.8l head. Your stock motor needs to be wound out to make real power so
the 2.0l head will probably strangle it a little at high rpms.

Most folks like to put 1.8l heads on 2.0l motors. Actually, does anyone have the
exact opposite opinion about what I just said? It could be argued that the 2.0l
head will actually augment the little bit of torque that is there in the 1.8. I'm
sticking to my theory but would love it to be rebutted...

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut