RE: Tim Ebling's Page

Thanks John :-)  The paint and wheels in that pic were both provided by some
Photoshop trickery, and actually the wheels look to be a bit bigger than
17".  The good thing is that I actually DO have those Kosei 17" wheels on my
car now (see second pic from top on the same page) so you can see how much
bigger my Photoshop attempt actually turned out :-)  I sure wish 18's would
fit on my car, because it's amazing how soon I got used to my 17's - they
actually look small to me now!

The blue paint is gonna happen, but I still gotta save some pennies first...

The page John is talking about is here:

http://scirocco.webjump.com/

Click on "My Scirocco" to see the goods.

-tim