Re: COMMERCIALS SUCK

James Bell wrote:

> VOTING RULES!!!!!!!!COMMERCIALS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> IS THIS A SCIROCCO LIST OR CLASSIFIEDS 2000?

    They sure do, when you are *forced* to endure them for 2 minutes,
but should they be on a seperate page, its up to the individual to visit
it.  I vote for a separate page.  If some shop has a smoken deal on
parts and I wouldnt otherwise known the shop existed, I wouldnt want to
miss out.  Plus, I wouldnt think people would try and sell their swan
candle holders on this list  =p