From: "Paul J. Dorion" <pjdorion@comnet.ca>
To: "Pete Jacobsen" <fluidweb@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Audio Tech] Air blowing thru hatch!
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 00:02:37 -0400

Pete,

Maybe with a bit more info on what kind of speakers/amps youre running in
your car I could give you some info. Maybe just a tuning thing , maybe your
car or cabinet is resonating to a specific frequency in the bottom
end.....diud you do all the math when you put in the subs are you sure the
sub isn't the culprit... check the spare heheheh....

You are probably aware that any speaker over 12 inches in a car is sheer
waste of money and power, a car does not have the cubic footage inside it to
really do good bass. Everyone around you gets most of the bass and they
usually point and sneer. Try shakers, manufactured by a company in the US
called Aura.... they provide the bass for Céline dions entire In Ear
Monitoring System... I've experienced shakers... they're a rush... (with a
good Crossover of course)

Paul J. Dorion
Project Manager
Dexx Design-Pro Audio Consulting