Re: RABBITATION(longish)

>>Let me tell you, it's not as good as it really looks.
>>There's about a chip of paint off the hood 1/16 of a
>>millimeter by 1/16 of a millimeter. Show winner my
>>ass!
>

>And his front spoiler seems to be crooked  :)
>
>John

Wow, that's really really observent of you two.  You can see it
in some of the older photos of my car, but it's almost spot
on now.  It should have been almost perfect for cincy.  Actually,
if I can't get my body guys to make it perfect, I'd buy another
spoiler and passenger side flare.  Seems that the previous
owner was a little careless going in and out of a sloped drive....
over and over again. :(  I need to make it perfect because I just
got a JE Designs spoiler that goes underneath the factory pieces
in the front and back to the wheels.  Oh, and Paul is also right,
there is a paint chip missing!  Geez, you guys are so critical! :)
As I've mentioned before, next year is paint and body work.

later!

==Brett