Re: RABBITATION(longish)

At 11:02 AM -0400 6/5/99, Feenix wrote:

>  I would love to go out there but it is kind of far, got to be over 6
> hours of driving the MOST boring highway in the northeast(int. 90)!!!

You're NOT kidding.  I have friends that live about 40 minutes west of
Albany.  Once I get to Syracuse, UGH.  I have to drink large amounts of Mt.
Dew to keep from driving off the road!

HOpe you can make it....you'd get to see Brett's car in the flesh!

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
| "So take this hint. MacOSX Server on an ice-white and blue G3 |
|makes the best computer you've ever touched. Here at last is   |
|the thing you prayed for every miserable hour spent holding    |
|NT's hand as it convulsed, vomiting and choking on its         |
| own excrement in front of you ."                              |
|          -Steven W. Schuldt   Apple Enterprise Software       |