Re: Scirocco.org

Go for the separate commercial section, I think that will make the
most people happy.  I don't mind the commercial content, I wouldn't
want to miss out on something special just because of that reason.
Limit the size of postings in the commercial area, but
don't limit the number of them.  Insist that all content be Scirocco
related, A1 chassis at a minimum.  Anything else we be deleted with
extreme prejudice. I still like the idea of a separate
'seller-feedback' or 'discussion' area.  Seems that the forsale
area is sometimes being used as a discussion zone, which I think
we try and avoid.

What do other people think?

==Brett