RABBITATION(longish)

So now is the time to throw out the question as to who is coming to
visit the good old Finger Lakes region  Lucky for Brett, Jim, and I it
is only about 20 minutes away but a little longer for everyone else...I
was figuring we could all get together on saturday...not really sure
where yet, but leave that part to me and hopefully some help from the
names stated above...:)
anyway if people are interested I will look into geting a campsite or
two near the show we can all stay at...bleieve me I would invite you
all to stay at my place but my place is very small and absolutely no
driveway ..unlike Daun!!! (yes I have to park my baby on the street and
the first thing I do every morning is look out the window to see if it
is OK)....now back to the subject....let me know who is going to show
and I will attempt to plan accordingly.
later

ps Jason you better be coming I never got to ride in the Sciretta!!!!!!

===
Michael Leach
87 16v
Rochester,NY