Re: What d'yall think?

--- RYan BRantley <shevek@home.com> wrote:
> Hey Everyone!
> I've been looking at Sciroccos in my local Auto trader
> lately, and have
> discovered that it is extremely difficult to find 1989
> sciroccos, which
> is the only one i want to buy to avoid problems with an
> older car.

I don't quite follow the logic on this one - an '86
Scirocco is basically identical to an '89.  It takes some
looking to find a good one, but it can be done.  I've got
almost 175k miles on my '88 16v (and it's the lowest
mileage car I own) and most people cannot believe that it's
got more than 80k, it's that clean.  The trick is finding
one that has been well taken care of.

> Anyways, I have recently been leaning towards getting a
> Corrado instead,
> one that is as nes as possible, ie. 1994 I hope.
> I was just wondering what you all think of the Corrado.
> Thanks, Ryan

As much as I'd LOVE to have a Corrado, I would *not* want
to have one when it breaks - that can get quite expensive
in a hurry.

just my $.02.

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry