Start/Stalling prob (16V)

Recently I have been having a really bad stalling problem when the car is
cold to mildly warm. The cranks over, starts then dies 10-15 seconds later.
It started doing this before I went on vacation then it stopped once I was
in CO.? Now its back, it feels as though the car is flooding, you have to
feather the gas to keep the car running (flooring the pedal does little or
nothing). Im thinkng its a mixture prob since it stopped in CO (altitude
perhaps) and the fuel pump and transfer pump have less the 4,000mils on
them. I do also have a Honnold Fuel Enrichment module. Any hints? I was
going to disconeect that 5th injector tonight and see what kind of
difference that makes. BTW Ive ran a bottle of heet and fuel system cleaner
through car already.

Thank You for your Time,
     Shannon Fenton
	Retail/Carrier Technical Analyst