Re: Re: Re: Scirocco Carpet

---- Begin Original Message ----
 From: "Mark Peele" <map@scirocco.zzn.com>
Sent: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:25:28 -0400
To: tberk@mindspring.com
CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Re: Scirocco Carpet

Mark Peele wrote:

> I am getting ready to swap out the blue carpet in my '82 for the black carpet that I bought last year.
>
> Can anyone recommend a proper adhesive for under the carpet?
>
> Mark Peele

Consider a quick coat of some of that spray on sound deadening stuff
1st.

I'd think 3M High tack adhesive would do the trick fer ya.

TBerk
---- End Original Message ----

Can I get this stuff in my local crappo auto store? (Pep Boys, Trak Auto, etc.)

thanks!

Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S
1982 Scirocco
1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Previous Sciroccos: 1975 (2), 1981 S (1), 1980 S (1)
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco

Mark,

I think I used this stuff, but it has been so long since and too many beers... but I feel I got it at like Home Depot of Hechingers, if not Pearl paints (art store) might have it. It has held up so far (4+ years) except for the part to the left of my feet. Keeps bunching up below the clutch.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4
Get your free Scirocco e-mail!!  your_name@scirocco.zzn.com