Re: Scored a mono wiper!

Hey Jim, you can make the mk1 linkage fit, but its a little more of a pain
in teh ass than fitting the normal 82 or 83 parts.  but you have to use the
mk2 wiper arm....the mk1 won't come close to fitting.

let me know if you need any pointers as you go along, as i did this mod
about a year ago with a mk1 linkage (thanks Daun)

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571