My scirocco is FUBAR please help

Today I was getting gas this morning, and my car just up and died. would
not start back up, and would turn over, but wouldnt catch. it wouldnt
even hint that it was firing and start to start up. What could this be?
B.T.W. yesterday I replaced the thermostat (low temp) fan switch (low
temp) and when I was attempting to correctly tension the timing belt the
cam moved about 2 teeny notches, how would I go about reseting the
crank, cam, intermediate, and ignition timing all at once and back to
spec where they should be? Also when you start the car one of the relays
buzzes, bentley says its the idle speed boost relay, BUT i have the
79-84 rabbit, jetta, scirocco bentley not the 85-88 scirocco cabriolet
bentley, so im sure there is some differences as far as relays and
wiring. Please help, as Im stuck driving an AUTOMATIC 3 cylinder Geo

				Gary Huff
				Highland Technologies
				301-306-8200 X. 283

85 8v Scirocco Koni's, Race Springs, Swaybars, and now a straight rear
axle beam