Re: 2.1 or 2.2?

In a message dated 7/31/99 4:02:23 PM Central Daylight Time, type53@yahoo.com
writes:

 <<I'd have to agree with Meeze - Techtonics has been selling 2.0 kits
 since at least the mid 80's . . .

Yah, I know.  I guess I stand corrected.  I've still heard that increasing a
1.8 up to two will give you a warmer engine.  Since we were talking about the
possibility of going all the way up to 2.2 with a 1.8 block what does
everyone think about that?  That was where my thinking was really at.
Personally, I could have done the bigger pistons, different crank myself but
I just got me a 2.0 bubble block instead.  yeehaw!
Dan May
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder
95.5Tacoma4x4