Re: Hang Your 'rocs Out By The Bay In The Fog '99

David Liu wrote:

> hey tberk,
> i got your cell # and kevinc's. if you guys jet over to the city near the
> end of saturday, i think i can make it for a bit - but i won't be able to
> do dinner. hope this helps you dial in the dinner rez better
>
> do you have the itenerary already? where are you guys gonna be around 5/6pm?
> you guys who are going for a drive are going to have the beautiful bay area
> weather on your side! (sunset should hit around, what 8pm?)
>
> and hey, if i call am i i going to say "tberk" your code name, or
> "______________", your _real_ name?! ; )
> later folks,
> dave
>

> >This is really important because we want to dial in the reservation a
> >little better.
> >
> >TBerk

I am hoping to bust through SF on the way across the GG Bridge right
around the 6-7 pm time frame. A bit after 8ish puts us back across the
bridge to just south of the Cliff House; the Beach Chalet. It's right by
the WINDMILL.

My 1st name is TOSHA (toe-sha, not tasha).

TBerk
How'd I get to be the ringleader? 8P