Re: Hang Your 'rocs Out By The Bay In The Fog '99

Kevin Collins wrote:

> THE event of the year is almost upon us fellas!  Can we get a final "yo!"
> from those who are definitely going to attend?
>
> NorCal:
> TBerk - master of ceremonies - check!

I'm bringing my buddy Al who is newly converted and, but not least my
GF.

> Us SoCal boys are going to
> meet up with TBerk and whoever else at Town and Country Village on the
> El Camino UnReal (tm) at 3pm on Saturday (or was it 2pm??).

The gathering _starts_ @ 2pm, blast off time is 3-ish.
I'm printing up some map type things tomorrow (on the color printer,
heh, heh)

> As Butthead would say.. "this is gonna be cool!".
> Dinner by The Bay Saturday night.

A recent trip to the joint saw half a dozen types of fresh made brew,
full bar, entrees ran $$8,10-$18 appox.

> Please speak up if I didn't mention your name and you're planning to attend.
> Kevin Collins

This is really important because we want to dial in the reservation a
little better.

TBerk