Re: Hang Your 'rocs Out By The Bay In The Fog '99

Yo
I be dare
(unless some other stupid electrical prob comes up)

Crash on my floor? Huh?

jk

Plan on it I'm cleaning it up right now.

We are meeting at 2pm!

see ya then!
mark hausler

-
Subject: Hang Your 'rocs Out By The Bay In The Fog '99

THE event of the year is almost upon us fellas!  Can we get a final "yo!"
 from those who are definitely going to attend?

SoCal:
<me> check!
Ian Overholt + GF - check!
Doug Teulie - 3-1 odds against originally, now even money
Potterpeople - OUT (wedding to attend otherwise would have attended)
Shawn Meze - OUT
Kevin Fry - OUT
Kris Rayner - OUT
Brad Sheridan - never heard either way?

NorCal:
TBerk - master of ceremonies - check!
Norm Tallant - check!
Mark Hausler - check! (note we are still planning/hoping to crash on your
  floor on Saturday night)

Who am I missing?  Where's Dick Wong??  I know there are others planning
or hoping to attend.. please sound off now!  Us SoCal boys are going to
meet up with TBerk and whoever else at Town and Country Village on the
El Camino UnReal (tm) at 3pm on Saturday (or was it 2pm??).

As Butthead would say.. "this is gonna be cool!".  There will be some of
the best 'roc photo ops anywhere, anytime!  We will be cruising some of
the finest, most scenic, twistiest, stand-on-it and fly, fun roads in
the entire country.  Dinner by The Bay Saturday night.  'rocs lined up
above the GG Bridge at the Marin Headlands, cameras clicking.  If you are
anywhere near and can possibly attend, I strongly suggest making plans to
be there.  Please remember to bring your cameras, Talk-a-bout radios (very
important!), and some warm clothing - it will be FREEZING out by Half Moon
Bay (apologies to you guys sweltering back east - but that's no
exaggeration about HMB freezing in July).

Please speak up if I didn't mention your name and you're planning to attend.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0

---- End Original Message ----