Re: Hang Your 'rocs Out By The Bay In The Fog '99

i am at 30% certainty that i can come down on saturday (from the city).
i've just got a ton of stuff to do. (work never ends!)
but.. if you see (i'm sure i'll see you before you all see me) a red mk2
with stock wheels, an ugly single tailpipe sounding off the melodic tones
of the tt, and a freakin' dent on the passenger side door, and there's a
chinese guy inside, say "hi!". i'll be sure to tag along for a bit of the
drive. i'm sure i won't miss a long train of sciroccos.
either way, have fun folks!!
dave