Re: Embrun?

Michael Friesen wrote:

> So what's going on with the Embrun trip this weekend?
>
> Mike

I'm going for sure!!, Paully too i think. I'll probably go with some other
locals with sciroccos. One of my friends is showing his 87 16v... hell, i
might even show my botch car (as long as i leave my hood open), it's only
5$cdn and i think everyone gets something for showing (i don't remember if
there is any judging).

Jason (the mad bastard) and his gf Alee are probably coming from Toronto and
staying at my place.

the best thing for everyone coming from Montreal, would be to meet in the
west-island (say, in the parking lot of the Fairview shopping mall on
autoroute 40) early sunday morning (like 8am).
We could meet everyone else at the show (i'll be wearing the list t-shirt
and paully will probably wear the virtual world shirt).

if anyone needs a lift 'cause their car isn't ready/working let us know and
someone can pick you up.

my home number is (514) 626-7771

here's who's left on the list:

Nigel Heron <scirocco@psycode.com> Montreal QC