what a SHITTY day for my 87..

well, like i'd posted earlier today, my seat broke. looks like i gotta get
a "new" one. well, this afternoon (going to the same place mind you..) i
noticed to my horror, as i walked around my car to see that the passenger
side door had been hit by some MOTHERFUCKER! boy, when i find out who that
ASSHOLE is..... i mean, the car door still opens, and the windows work, and
the lock (barely) works.. so it's not _that_ bad. but GODDAMNIT! now, i'll
look like some sorry ass driving around with a FUCKED UP door. i hope karma
is real, 'cuz whoever did this to me is gonna get reamed up the ass royally
by someone else. believe it.
so, anyone here in the bay area have a red door lying around? (fat chance huh?)

there's a dimple right in front of the door handle about a foot in
diameter. the paint's FUCKED (cracked, etc..) WTF?

1. i can get the door repaired
2. if so, then paint the whole car
3. or, just get another door and paint it (how much do these cost?)

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!

WHAT A FUCKIN' PRICK!

just thought you guys might appreciate this...

dave