Re: Moving to Seattle maybe.

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> I love Seattle! Id live there if possible. Ive only been there a couple
> times but it has everything I love.
>
> Rain, lots of it!

    This past fall/winter we had some of the highest rainfall on record.
    But one thing to consider in Seattle is that it aint as damned hot
    as some other places in this country.  We even get snow from time to
    time.  BTW, I heard somewhere that San Fran gets more rain than
    Seattle?  Anyone hear that before?

> Ocean, lots of it!
> Twisty roads, lots of em!
> Starbucks! The home of!

    Dont forget about the Microbrew, 2nd largest barrel producer next to
    Oregon.

> fresh seafood!
> Its not CA!
> and many others.

    Seattle is also nestled between 2 mountain ranges making for some
    spectacular views during the summer.  This place is big for skiing,
    hiking, mountain biking, and fishing, if you like that sorta thing.

    *Also, dont forget that are about a dozen or more listers in the
    Seattle area, with a whole bunch more who arent on the list.*

> What I hate about Seattle?
>
> #1 in traffic jams. Hate it.

    Yeah, dont bother driving between the hours of 3:00 and 7:00.  Its
    extremely bad around here.

> Too many people. Hate em.

    Most of them came from friggen Cali  =p  Lower housing prices.

> Its WAY north.

    Compared to what?  =p

> All in all, a good trade off.

    I'll agree.  =p