Re: Waterfest Fun!

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jul 1999 00:00:42 -0700 (PDT) Paul Maione
> <scirocco_16v@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> >Hope everyone made it home safe. And also, Once again
> >because of Nigel, Cops caught him doing 200 km/h in a
> >65. Nigel got hauled off to the slammer, I just kept
> >going. Shit. Maybe I should have stopped. Dah well.
>

> Yah, whatever.

Well, actually...   that was a little inflated, but Nigel
*did* get pulled over on the way down for something like 89
in a 65.  And we suspect that he was the culprit who
supposedly pissed off the off-duty cop on Saturday night,
hence getting Rich / Brett in a little trouble Sunday
morning.  :)

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry