Re: Waterfest Fun!

Dave, I understand.
I work a lot of the air cooled shows like  Englishtown and Maple Grove -its
gratifying, fun, and at the same time -sucks.. especially when people
complain.

I was just FLOORED when I saw that car, and felt it coulda been 'snuck' in.
thats all.

All in all, I was impressed at the sheer size of the show this year- even
tho I didn't get to hang out on the show side very long.

There will always be a few jerks to ruin it (the guy screeching his tires in
the show field...), but Good Job. Without folks like you, there would be NO
scene.

thanks again.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop
84 Jetta uGLi

PS-  I don't know that guy, I just met him in the paddock.

  From: Zascar42@aol.com

Chris,

I'm Dave and am chief of judging at wfest. I also handle all registration
"problems" from the show car staging lot. The show was sold out weeks
before
the event, and has been every year except the first. We plan for a certain
amount of entries and have increased that number from 200 to 250 over the
years depending on space limitations and how many judges we have signed up.
would have loved to see that car in the show, but it's no secret that you
need to register early to get in. If he had come seen me I would have put
him
on the list for people waiting to see if there were any no-shows at the
credential pick-up area (registered too late to have them sent in the mail)
the list was close to 20 and there were only 2 open slots when registration
closed. I recommended to all those people that they enter the sound-off,
they
could display the car in an area that was part of the main body of show
cars
and use the sound measuring equipment if they wanted. A lot of people took
advantage of this at the last minute. If you know who the person is with
the
drag car, please ask him to come back next year and enter early in
"super-modified".

Dave