From: PR Brundell [mailto:prb@psychology.nottingham.ac.uk]
Sent: 27 July 1999 10:20
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Clutch cable replacement.

>Is your ground cable from the engine to thee body OK? I call Haynes the
>underwear manual.

Where is the ground cable? It's another thing to add to this weekend's
things to check. Drove to work today and it squeaks every time I push the
pedal down now. Oh well, at least you get to find out what the problem is
when it gets really knackered!

Must get a Bentley, Haynes's comprehensive fault finding -  hard to engage
gears reason: clutch fault. Oh thanks.

cheers, Spat '87 8V Scala