Re: Waterfest Fun!

> So, I got back from Waterfest about 8 hours ago, I
> had a blast.

Yes, Waterfest was quite entertaining, but it was
SOOOOO friggen hot, I didn't even want to get out of
the shade to look at the cars!!! Brett did some
outstanding detailing work on my White 88 16v (Even
though I caught him taking breaks all the time) I
still owe him a couple of bucks for it too. :) And
also, don't think you're going to make off with my
first place trophy too!!! :)

Man, am I burnt or what?? :)
Can't wait for next year!
Hope everyone made it home safe. And also, Once again
because of Nigel, Cops caught him doing 200 km/h in a
65. Nigel got hauled off to the slammer, I just kept
going. Shit. Maybe I should have stopped. Dah well.

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Awaiting a 2.0 16v)  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
E-Mail - mmaion@po-pox.mcgill.ca