Re: 5 spoke wheel recommendations??

David Liu wrote:

> i'm shooting for 15x7's

    Sorry to hear that!  =p  J/K  Tim Ebling is running a beautiful set
of 5 spoke rims, 17" no matter, that look absolutely stunning on his
16v.  I believe the brand was Kosei and the rim is the S5R.
You can see a pic of it here:

http://freehosting1.at.webjump.com/sc/scirocco-webjump/myrocco/New%20Rims.jpg

IMHO, 15s look a tad bit too small on the Mk2, but then again, if your
roads are crappy and you have poopy suspension, best not let the 17s
determine your ride quality  =p  As for weight increase from 15 to
17", BAH, get more power.  I CAN'T DOOO EEETTTT CAP'N!  =p