Re: where are we meeting again?

Well, I found everyone at the Fairfield Ramada. And when I say "everyone" I
don't just mean we Scirocco list guys. I mean *EVERYONE* and their mother
with a VW was there. We had fun, although my food sucked balls. :^)

Alrighty, its time to go to bed early so that I can wake up at 5:30am.
-gotta be onsite at 7am to help set up...

P.S. We've got a "special" video taped message heading back to San Diego for
you, Meze... :^)

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut