Electrical Problems Solved

Thanx to everyone who promptly replied to my post.  I found the lil gremlin
that gave me all these problems.  It was the connector @ the alternator.  It
was basically fried w/ several strands remaining.  There isn't a parts store
w/in walking distance from me so I had 2 cut about an inch from the frayed
end.  Didn't find any connectors in my bucket o' parts so I had 2 make do w/
the same connector.  I simply opened up the crimp @ the connector, removed
the bits of wires and cleaned it up w/ sandpaper.  I crimped it back on and
soldered it as well.  Hooked it back up  and... voila!  Runs just as good as
it did prior.  Everything's working now... all gauges... windows.  I'm
definitely ecstatic about this one.  :)  Thanks again for pointing me in the
right direction.