Re: Which Brake Fluid

>I have just drained the brake fluid and I checked my bentley to see which
>brake fluid to use.  It recommends DOT3.  I thought that I heard someone
>say I should use dot 4.
>
>Sal

I think the most widely available, least expensive, and quite good
fluids you'll get would be either Castrol GTLMA, or Ford Heavy Duty.

If you're Ford dealer carries it, I'd go with that.  I personally
use the Castrol because it's available everywhere, and it works well.
Even with my, ahem, slightly longer change intervals...  :/

==Brett