Re: Electrical Problems

[electrical weirdness deleted]

>Michael
>
>P.S.  I forgot to mention the following.  I couldn't get the car started
>after I turned it off.  I'm gonna need another jump.  And also, the pass side
>window worked when the car wasn't running.  The central locking system now
>made the sound I was accustomed to and appears to be working fine.  I find
>this very strange.  Thanx again...

I think I'd start with a new battery. :)  You'd be suprised at how strange
electrical accessories can get when supplied under voltage.  If your
gauges are still acting up, you might want a new voltage stabilizer.  It's
a three pronged black transister attached to the back of the gauge cluster.

==Brett