Re: spring perches by ABD (ADB?) racing

I spoke w/ someone at ABD racing (www.abdracing.com) and he told me that the perches lower the front by 10-12 mm.  He recommended using them when the back springs sag and the front of your car sits higher than the rear (or if you just want the front a little lower).  They cost $89.95 a pair.  I asked him if they reduced shock travel and he told me they didn't, but who knows, he may have been telling me what I wanted to hear.

victor

>>> Neal Tovsen <ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu> 07/21 1:41 PM >>>

So where could one acquire a set of these and how much do they cost? I
have a Koni/H&R setup that didn't lower the car as much as I thought it
would. Well, it *did*, but then I took teh US boat-anchors...er...bumpers
off and it went back up. The rear spring perches are set at the middle of
the Konis, so it sounds like I could use the ABD units to drop the front a
little and the lower Koni spring perches on the rear, right?

I don't need the car to be "slammed" which is why I didn't get coilovers,
but I've been wishing I had waited and spent the extra money. This sounds
like it would put me right where I want to be!

Neal