Re: Montreal Listers [WAS: Re: site/list]

"K.E. Baddour" wrote:

> I'm up for a local meet, too (I'm in Kingston).
> Maybe we could have our own mini-meet at the Embrun
> show...Nigel we need to get the date for that!
>
> Kareem
> 88 16v

Sunday August 1st, Volksfest, Embrun Ontario.
Embrun is near Ottawa, about an hour or so (west) from Montreal.
last time i went (2 years ago) it was a really small show, alot of air-cooled stuff,
but it was still fun (there were 3 sciroccos showing including Karrem's 16v).

If anyone wants to make a meet out of it, we can all hook up in Montreal and cruise
there. My house is open to anyone that would need a place to crash (except that Paul M.
character ... he's banned!!! :-).

..and lets not forget the Great Canadian Bug Show, August 14/15th,  Toronto, Ontario.
... the mad bastard's home turf

-nigel.
86 Scirocco
85 Scirocco