Weber Big throat

Hey you all,

Quick Question   Sounds kinda dumb thou. I have one of these matter of fact two, but that is beside the question. ran this TB for 2 or so years. Now that I have done the conversion over to CIS-E is there a way to convert the micro switches over all so. I'm thinking about this setup due to the fact the NOS is now gone and moving on to something better i.e. Turbo with my righteous intercooler setup any suggestions on this or by passes that can be done.

Thanks
Keith 84 Rocco