Re: Who's meeting at WF?

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> --- Nigel Heron <scirocco@psycode.com> wrote:
> >
> > who's in charge of bringing the bail money this year??
> > ... i guess we could sell
> > Brett's car for a couple bucks if we really need to.
> >
> > -nigel.
>
> LOL!!!
>
> I talked to Jay on the phone last night, he *promised* he
> wouldn't get arrested this year.  The question is - who's
> turn is it this time?  :)

If it's anyone, it's gonna be Paully M., the kid is SOOOOOO BURNT!!
.. we love ya' Paully! :-)

I can see the headlines now... "Canadian hoodlums laid the smack down in New
Jersey last night... 36 people were arrested, no one was injured but damages are
estimated to be in the millions. Riots started after Paul Maione (a.k.a. The
Burnt Kid) stole fellow scirocco list member Brett VanSprewenburg's show car and
decided to race it against Jason's (a.k.a the mad bastard) sciretta. Hungry list
members, unaware of the events unfolding, started following Brett's car in search
of a nearby restaurant, when they were unable to catch up to the speeding duo
panic struck and and all hell broke loose.
Scirocco list spokesperson Shawn Meze (a role model for all of humanity) was
deeply saddened by yesterday's events, saying : "I don't understand why people
have to drive over the speed limit to have fun, it just doesn't make any sense to
me". "

...anyways, see you guys there!!!

-nigel.