F*%#in *&$^@!!!!!!!! and parts wanted bad...

Does anyone have a mars red pass door, hood, and drivers side fender?
Looking for west coast, rust free parts if poss.

You know that I am more frustrated right now than I have ever been in my
life.
Last night, one of the most senseless, stupid people tried to break into my
car.  First, there isn't anything in my car to steal, my radio was detached
and there was nothing laying around inside.  Second, MY HATCH WAS
UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!   THEY DISTROYD MY PASSANGER SIDE DOOR!!!!!!   MY HATCH
WAS OPEN!!!!!!  AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  The only part of my car that was straight,
is now mangled.(They used a crowbar to try to get in through the door
handle)  And they didn't even get in....  And did I mention that my hatch
was open?

 I'll show them what they can do with that crowbar...DAMN!!!!

T.J. Young
1981 Scirocco1 S