From: PR Brundell [mailto:prb@psychology.nottingham.ac.uk]
Sent: 19 July 1999 11:17
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: exhaust & indicators

My 'rocco has the dual downpipe, front silencer sections and a rear
silencer section. Has anyone replaced the middle section with a piece of
plain tubing? I thought it might be a cheap/easy way of increasing flow. Of
course it might be illegal/up the emmisions or ruin the rear silencer - any
ideas?

Also a while back someone was going on about changing the indicator lenses
to clear ones. Where can you get hold of these?

cheers guys

SPat '87 8V Scala