Re: site/list

>Ummm. I accidentally got a set. Quite unintentional.
>Ive had them for a couple years now, are you sure you've only been gone a
>year? :)
>

>              Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

yeah, just a year, cuz, the last time I saw an image of your car
was about two years ago, and it was an old image.
But your ride looks pretty schweet now-

I checked out some FAQ's and didint find what I was looking for;
do you have experience removing brake caliper pistons (both
types found on 8v & 16v)? Would you bother? I want to clean them up
and repaint them-
Paul Bethel
'84 53b PL