Re: gut the cat.

In a message dated 7/17/99 6:53:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Well, wait a sec. You've got your cat gutted *and* have the TT 16v
downpipe? Or
 do you just have the gutted cat? I'm sorry I forgot who had the downpipe.

 I've got no catalytic converter whatsoever (test pipe on a 2.0" system) and
I'm
 probably running one of the more mellow and quiet sounding exhausts around.

Nope not me bro, I have just a plain old stock 16v downpipe with a gutted cat.

Brian 86 16v