Sumitomo HTR 4

Hey all,
	Thinking about tires... I need two for my QSW, and my gf will need some
for the Jetta GLI she's thinking of buying (don't tell me I need to have
all 4 tires matched on my QSW... I know. The two rear tires are almost
new, so I think I'll be OK). Now, Dunlop is made by Sumitomo, right? The
HTR 4 sounds almost too good to be true. $43 for a 195/60HR-14 M&S 320AA
tire? I might actually buy new tires, lord help us! The Tire Rack says,
and I quote:
"With the HTR4, Sumitomo achieves the
                              dream of every tiremaker, to create a
                              genuine high performance tire that
                              keeps its handling balance in dry, wet,
                              or snowy conditions. Using their
                              advanced tire technologies, Sumitomo
                              developed a new tread compound that
                              controls the hardness of the tire at all
                              temperatures encountered on the road.
                              The result is that the tire will remain
                              pliable enough at low temps to grip the
                              road, and for the triangular tread blocks
                              to dig into the snow. The HTR4 is sold
                              with a 60,000 mile treadwear warranty."
Now, I know that they're selling the tire, but it being a "Dunlop" (isn't
the HTR-Z actually a D40M2?)  and all, it must be a pretty good tire...
anybody think I shouldn't get them? I'm looking for a tire that will
handle well, last a long time, and do reasonably well in the snow. (You
don't need a great snow tire on the QSW).
	What say you all? Anyone ever bought them?
	-Josiah